Our experience in big business combined with our willingness to get stuck in at the sharp end of delivery, enables us to offer Part Time or Interim Executive Management Support irrespective of business size. From ambitious start-ups and mid-sized growing businesses requiring expert first-hand assistance, through to complex multinational plc's requiring experienced leadership through periods of change, we have the skills and enthusiasm to help.
- Do you have an immediate problem or require expert assistance but can't afford the time delay or cost associated with full time employee recruitment?
- Do you have an existing team but need deeper skills and execution expertise to deliver a step change in your capabilities?
- Has your team forgotten 'what good looks like'?
Our breadth of experience in all aspects of strategic and financial planning, reporting and performance analysis enables us to tailor our offering to each client's specific needs. For example:
- We can perform regular monthly financial performance reviews of your business.
- We can co-ordinate and deliver entire end-to-end finance processes (e.g. strategic planning, budgeting and/or forecasting).
- We can partner you on discrete one-off projects (e.g. business case preparations, due diligence documentation).
- We can lead the delivery of large scale finance transformation programs.
Whatever your requirements, we will always focus on how best to serve both your immediate and long term business needs. Typical areas in which we can provide insight and influence change are summarised below.